We relaunched a pool! Just look at this:
It is actually "brand new": a new engine (coremining) modified to work with Scash and new front-end (coremining-ui) made by Creative Tim. While you are reading this post, let's consider this as a public alpha testing. Currently we are not responsible for any possible loss, but are hoping this phase will end quickly.
So please do not rush with moving large farms to mining here at this moment. If you are understand this and completely agree, then welcome to the new pool!
Updated 23 Feb 2018: Pool minimal payout changed to 1 SCS.
Updated 01 Mar 2018: Pool minimal payout changed to 0.1 SCS.
Known issues (we'll fix it):
- The Hashrate is calculated in a independent way on every page (stats, dashboard, miners) with different delays, meaning some of them may temporarily differ;
- The Miners page is updated too slow (currently once per hour), so these results can be very outdated;
- Payouts are working flawlessly;
- Site is fast and reliable, so it can probably even work under a heavy load;
What you should know before:
- Hybrid PoW/PoS networks are not the same as pure PoW from miner's point of view:
- PoS blocks have priority. That means even if you found share for PoW that had been overriden by the next PoS block, you can get nothing (and share will be counted as stale). - That's okay, and it prevents single heavy mining;
- You can not estimate reward just by mulitplying block time by the block reward amount because of the reason above. More than 2/3 blocks are PoS blocks, so in a perfect case you will receive 3 times less reward than in pure PoW networks with same parameters;
- The difficulty is adjusted in real time and PoS blocks can adjust difficulty too, hence in case that you are mining on a theoretical extremely fast ASIC device (let's say 100TH/s) you will get only first few blocks extremely fast (while the network is adjusting difficulty). The next ones will be generated much slower because of the increased difficulty peak.
What we will enhance too:
- Manual payouts are currently not required since current threshold of 0.1 SCS is very low and can be achieved in minutes, but in general this feature is a must-have;
- Ports with higher difficulties should be added.